Sunday 10 April 2011

17th April 2008

You might be wondering whats so special about this date, well, for me, it was the day which awakened the biker in me, the day when my Apache entered my life after one whole year of wait , the best moment of my life !!! After three years of riding an Activa, upgrading to a machine tag lined 'Barely Street Legal' straight from the TVS R&D designed for the race track, was a super thrilling experience in itself. This blog is entirely dedicated how this machine changed me into an entirely new class of human being, places it took me and stood by ,all the time without betraying even once. It has been a loyal companion ever since for three years and 30kays now . The most exciting period of my life did not kick off with my college life or anything, but it all started with my rtr and my journey called life with like minded fellow bikers, xbhpians . I never knew of a such a class of passionate petrol-heads existing in this part of the world, just like what i ve seen in discovery.i.e. dozens of sports bikes and cruisers cruising through the most beautiful highways of US. I just realized the fact then that i ve been living in a well like a frog all these days and its time to head out to see what the world is like and the gateway i found for that was none other than xbhp. I then took the pledge to be a safe rider and biker for life.
Let this blog be a platform to pen down all my travelogues and loads of pics . Watch out for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment